Published on May 29, 2017
- Learn about the modal verb 'would', the different meanings of 'would', and how to use 'would' in English in this free English lesson.
Would you like to learn more about 'would' and what it means? If I asked you to tell me all the meanings and uses of 'would' right now, 'would' you be able to? Like all modal verbs, 'would' can have many different meanings.
See the full version of this free English lesson here:
In this lesson you can learn:
- How to use 'would' to talk about an imaginary or unreal situation.
- How make polite requests using 'would'.
- Different ways to use would in reported speech.
- How to use 'would' to mean 'refused to do something'.
- Ways to talk about habits in the past using 'would'.
See more free English lessons from Oxford Online English here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/
TAG: luyện tiếng anh online - Học tiếng anh online - Luyện thi TOEIC